As a centrepiece in the growing attraction of South Yorkshire and the North of England, the Tyram Lakes Hotel, Spa & Resort development is the first project in the UK to have received planning permission for construction on water.
The resort will be set on approximately 65 acres of lakes adjacent to approximately 100 acres of natural woodlands. Totally environmentally friendly and in many aspects, self-sustainable, the resort will be crafted to a high degree of precision, the Tyram resort will showcase an eco-friendly and sustainable concept which is uncompromising on luxury.
PROPOSED RESORT SPECIFICATION & FEATURES
Lead Designer and international awarding winning Architects on “Aquatecture”
– BACA Architects with Founder and RIBA Fellow, Richard Coutts.
Luxury 4* Boutique “Tyram Hotel” brand
– Hotel operations and management by Campbell Gray Hotels (Award winning).
Award winning Hotel Interior Designers
– Goddard Littlefair
325 luxury Eco Lodges -125 will be luxurious designer-styled lakeside floating and timber lodges
and 200 will be woodland retreat lodges.
Luxury Lodge Interior Designs fused with the elegance of both branded residences and hotel quality concepts
– Armani Casa and Roca with the Award Winning, Rachel McLane Consultancy.
Exclusive partner for luxury lodge vacation bookings and rentals
– Hoseasons (a brand owned by AWAZE, a leading provider in Europe).
Adjacent to the resort, sits the Natural England site of Humberhead & Peatlands Nature Reserve
– A resource for both visitors and educational centres with hiking, trails and exploration.